Friday, January 29, 2010

Slacker response.

My response to a Slacker article at: http://ow.ly/11S2w

I encourage everyone to give it a try. It's almost perfect to begin and with your hearts and hates it can only get better! Slacker.com - I received no payment, this is just my honest opinion.

"I love the slacker service. I have been a PLUS subscriber ever since Nov 2008 when I needed to find a replacement for lowering quality Satellite Radio. It's great, I've used the online version at home and out at friends' houses. I've used their G2 device in my car and I use the iPhone app endlessly. They are adding news soon and caching from what I hear and I can't wait for that. My preloaded and my personally created channels are just about perfect. I don't even need skips anymore but I have unlimited skips. They really know what they're doing when it comes to the service. If I had one gripe, it's that they haven't upgraded their Chinese music selection in over a year. Yes, they are multicultural too. Bollywood fans will get their fix as well. Try it, I think you'll like it. "

No comments: