Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Online video blog / show has started!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nyhunter77

Hi guys,

Just wanted to announce that for the last 2 weeks or so, I've started a video blog / online tv show. I'm hoping it will be something I can improve on in time. It's something I'll use to get technical announcements on new advances and ideas I'm excited about and other personal, interesting things going on in my life out to my friends and viewers.

So far, I have 2 channels, Nerd-e-tech guy Online and Nerd-e-tech guy Miscellaneous.
The Online channel will surround mainly technical subjects while the Miscellaneous one will cover all my other events and interests.

Because of the narrow spec of the first channel, you'll find more entries on the latter.

In any case, I'm having a lot of fun posting up videos, live and recorded. I hope you'll enjoy them too.

No comments: