Friday, June 25, 2010

iPhone4's Prejudice Against Lefties and Sweaty Palmed Citizens

This was my response to David Pogue's article dealing with the signal loss issue of the new iPhone4. Read his article, it's humorous and right on!
http://ow.ly/23p1U

My response:

This is such a wild development. I guess there's a range of effects for whoever uses the phone. I can say without a doubt, I can reproduce the problem of the bars going away but I haven't seen any detriment in my call quality. In fact, it's improved over the 3GS! Was it you or someone else who said it might be an indicator issue?

To me, there has always been something underhanded and sneaky about how Apple does business. These bumper theories are just an outgrowth of how much we trust or distrust Apple.

At least for me, I haven't had any issues with call quality AND I'm getting a case in the mail soon from China. A very good rubber case that's only a dollar and came with free shipping. I've had the same sort of case on the 3GS as well so it's quality without the Apple price tag.

Anyway, I guess that will be my solution should the problem ever develop. I hope it's a software issue but for now I guess I don't have to worry about it. I'm not left handed either :) (just a joke) Great article, I enjoyed reading it.

No comments: